Reminiscence

Friday, October 22, 2004

Karaoke

These are some of the picz we took on our karaoke session last Friday! It was really fun! We sang from 12am till 4am!!! Gosh! We actually cheated on the timing thingy... =P

The story goes like this. We went in at about 1215 am as they took 15 mins to get rid of the customer before us and also clean up the room. Besides, we booked for 2 hours with 8 people, but I think we had more than 15 people cramp inside the room! some of us have to sit on each other's lap while others hv to stand...poor thing... After that, we added another hour as all of us didn't feel satisfied with the "2 hour ONLY". And it went on till 315am. We were expecting someone to page our room to shoo us away but no, they didn't do anything until 345am! They just freeze our tv so that we couldn't sing anymore, ops!

Reached home at about 430am. I could see that the sun was going to rise anytime soon. I felt better because I actually saw the sun rising last last friday when I drove home at around 5 something in the morning. Anywayz, looking forward for tonight hanging out session. What time will I be coming back home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home